- Step 1: Download the VLC media player here.
- Step 2: Once the download is complete, double click the file to begin the installation.
- Step 3: Follow the wizard. …
- Step 4: Launch VLC media player.
- Step 5: Click on the “Media” button on the top left.
- Step 6: Click on “Open Network Stream”
- Step 7: Input the M3U link provided by VLC IPTV service.
- Step 8: VLC Media Player will now begin playing the first channel in the M3U playlist.
- Step 9: Click on the “Tools” menu button, then click on “playlist”. You could also press Ctrl-L on your keyboard.
This will show you the entire channel list . You can double-click on any of the listed channels to begin viewing.